We've stayed at approximately 10 hotels in Sonoma and Napa...MacArthur Place is by far the best hotel we have stayed at...by far. We spent three nights there in a beautiful room...#47. Everything was perfect...beautiful...spacious...extremely well appointed. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. The pool uncrowded with plenty of lounge chairs, water, and lunch can also be ordered. Rooms are perfectly maintained...turn down at night...rooms cleaned early in the morning after we left. The continental breakfast in the morning was very good...high quality pastries...fresh squeezed oj...lovely setting. The wine hour was also nice...good wine and snacks. Every single person from the front desk to the concierge to the housekeeping staff went out of their way to ensure we had the perfect stay. I cannot wait for my next trip to Sonoma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa