Wow....great place to stay and relax. Bungalow-like easy going vibe but with all the posh-ness you need. Great restaurant, great breakfast, wine & cheese in the library, a real fireplace in the room, beautiful spa and great massage! All around wonderful....AND, I forgot my shoes in my room. I didn't realize until I got home (3 hours away). I called and was immediately told that they had them and would mail them back to me (no charge). This is quite a departure from what I'm used to regarding lost items. Usually, when I've stayed at hotels and have left my child's pillow or a shirt, or our phone charger - when I call, no one has seen it. It was just another example of the wonderful customer service at MacArthur Place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa