In my humble opinion this place has the best massage therapists in Sonoma & Napa. I have been to most spas in the valley and believe this spa is really a cut above with attention to health and wellness.
Went away with group of girlfriends for a spa weekend and we all booked treatments. I was really surprised that I was the only one that requested a male masseuse. "Your loss ladies and my gain!" Massage was so good I booked Travis for the next day!! He gives a really firm massage and works out all the kinks while at the same time giving a calm relaxing massage.
I will definitely be back to The Spa!Nice steam room and they provide tea and cookies in the waiting area...and these are like Mom's home baked cookies.
Also nice we could use the pool afterward and order lunch and cocktails at the pool.
Great place all around with excellent service and well decorated rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa