My wife and I spent a night away at MacArthur Place just a short distance from the square at Sonoma. We booked massages at the spa and a late dinner at Saddles steakhouse which is on the property. The food at Saddles was absolutely delicious, my wife's steak was prepared perfectly and the staff was gracious and attentive. Highly recommend dinner there!
Our room was cozy and spacious with a private deck and a jacuzzi bath and enormous shower, The decor is homey and a fireplace warmed the room with two comfy chairs facing the fire.
The staff was friendly and inviting and went out of their way to accommodate our night away from home. We had spa treatments and our only regret was that we were there during a rainstorm and couldn't enjoy the pool which we imagined would be a great place to spend some time relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa