We stayed at this hotel for one night on a Priceline stay. The service we received was great and the staff accommodated our request for two double beds because we had our children with us. We were in Manor house room 1 and it was spacious and had great spa like toiletries. We enjoyed the wine happy hour and free continental breakfast. We also enjoyed the pool and life size chess. Beautiful property and we would definitely return. Every one we encountered was very nice and this is a great spot for a wkend in wine country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa