My boyfriend and I had a delightful stay at the the MacArthur Place Inn and Spa. We were so happy to escape from a dingy and cramped corporate hotel in San Francisco to the charm and spacious warmth of MP. Our room was upgraded when we arrived and and we could not have have been happier. Breakfast was included which was a nice addition as well. Our room was surrounded by blooming flowers and bushes---it was like a magical cottage.
Friendly staff, great room, amazing rain shower, lovely bath products, in the heart of Sonoma, a Chief Feline Officer (AJ) who will greet you when you arrive. We had some lovely massages at the spa and relaxed by the lovely pool. Honeysuckle was blooming everywhere and the grounds are glorious.
We loved it and hoped to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa