We stayed at the MacArthur Place three nights for the first time to celebrate our Anniversary. We had an absolutely wonderful time! We were graciously upgraded by the Inn's Staff to an especially nice room and, upon arrival, we surprisingly found a gift bottle of champaign with a welcome card! We had an amazing first-time Hot Air Balloon Ride of the beautiful surrounding wine country, went on local sight-seeing trips, and had a fabulous Anniversary Dinner, including complimentary desserts, at MacArthur's Place own renowned Saddles Steakhouse! The Inn's and restaurant's staff were very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and courteous during our entire stay. The sevices provided, including wonderful spa treatments, and all the facilities were exemplary! We will always cherish and remember this very special occasion and look forward to our next stay at the MacArthur Place in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Continental breakfast buffet, evening wine and cheese reception, DVD movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa