Macarthur Place is ideally located within walking distance of the historic centre of Sonoma and lots of local wineries. We booked a king deluxe room and it was large and very comfortable. Grounds are lovely, beautifully landscaped with a nice pool, hot tub and spa and they have a complimentary cheese and wine tasting in the library each evening. We ate in Saddles restaurant at the hotel twice and it has the best steak. Breakfast in the morning is continental buffet style and has a good selection or you can order a la carte for an additional cost. The hotel is expensive but we would definitely stay again if we were in the Sonoma area. Ask for a quiet room away from the road, as we did, as the main highway 12 road is close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 64 room Sonoma inn and spa set on a historic 7-acre garden estate walking distance to Sonoma Plaza. Heated pool and whirlpool. Full service Spa. Saddles Steakhouse and Martini Bar. Evening wine and cheese reception, library of books & movies, parking, and wireless internet. Bicycle Rentals. Close to more than 30 wineries. 15 Minutes to Napa. AAA 4-Diamond Award. Top 10 San Francisco and Northern CA Hotels - Conde Nast Annual "World's Best" Readers Poll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your MacArthur Place - Sonoma's Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Hotel Sonoma
- Macarthur Place - Sonoma`s Historic Inn And Spa
- Macarthur Place Sonomas Historic Hotel
- Macarthur Place Inn & Spa