“"Im satisfied and Im happy".. everyone must know!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Teen's Cafe

Teen's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Ciamis
Cuisines: Cafe, Asian, Indonesian, Italian, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: A Simple Cafe in Ciamis, West Java, Indonesia. We provides the variety of Western menu, such as Pizza all variant, Pasta Penne Napoli, Pasta Fettuccine Carbonara, Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Salad, Potato Wedges, Waffle, and the Indonesian Food, such as Ayam Bakar, Ayam Goreng, Ayam Rica-Rica, Ayam Penyet, Mie Ayam Telor Sosis, Soto Ayam Bening, Sayur Asem, etc. We also have all variant of juice, Robusta Coffee (Top Brand: AROMA Coffee Factory from Jl. Banceuy Bandung. Aroma's Coffee Factory has been in the business of making good earnest coffee since the 1930's)and ice cream (Top Brand: DIAMOND Ice Cream).
Bandung
“"Im satisfied and Im happy".. everyone must know!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

there are some things that I look for in a cafe or restaurant, of course not only the quality of the taste of the food or the manner of presentation but more than that I am always looking for a cafe with a cool atmosphere, colorful room and didn't make me bored and the staff must be friendly, polite and have a good hospitality.
the question is, where I will get all of it?...
"Teen's Cafe in Ciamis"... there have some interesting things there. I'm satisfied, I'm happy. I really like the classic italian pizza and iced lemon tea, eat it made ​​me forget the problems that I have had.
thanks GANI and his mom and sister, IMAN as the owner.. gooood foooody :)
I love Ciamis, I love Teen's Cafe
Ill be back for the pizza and try the other menu

• Visited June 2014