“Worth a visit”

Shadow Ranch Vineyard and Winery
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Somerset
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I really enjoyed the Sauvignon Blanc here, which happily was their least expensive bottle. Came home with 6. There is no fee for tasting. The staff is friendly. You can purchase a "Shadow Box" (a snack box) and enjoy it with a bottle of wine on the picnic table under the trees. The only reason I gave it a 4 rather than a 5 is because I was not that fond of the other wines, but wine is a matter of taste, and it is worth a visit to see what you think.

There are newer reviews for Shadow Ranch Vineyard and Winery

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I can't say enough great things about this winery. It's the best place to take a lunch, get a bottle of wine and relax under the trees while enjoying one great view of the foothills and rolling vineyards. I wish I was there now.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We bought the inexpensive red blend (Sheriff) because we thought it was a value. The hostess was informative and patient making our tasting experience pleasant and lingering. If you are this far north, stop by and see what you like.

1  Thank acoulter