“Coffee treats and goodies.”
Review of Bulldog Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bulldog Cafe
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We never miss the Bulldog. It's adjoined to the bookstore and everything they make is delicious. Iced blended drinks are yummy. Great location and assortment of treats.

1  Thank johntrak

Reviewed July 5, 2012

My experience was awkward. I went in and first off wasn't sure if I was in the right line. Once I got up to the register I wasn't sure if the attendant was ready for my order, she was sort of still helping the person before me but at the same time nudging him on before he was finished. He mumbled something about wanting something additional for his coffee and she avoided eye contact with him and paused for an uncomfortable few seconds and said; "We will get it next time." Not great so far. I ordered. She took my money and I shuffled forward not sure where to go or how my coffee was to appear. The area was chaotic and overcrowded. She could have seen my uncertainty and appeared to notice but offered no explanation or help. I shuffled around and was bumped by a few people who apparently felt they had right of way to a table at the corner of the place. I just kept trying to get out of the way. There was no clear area for me to wait for my coffee and I gathered they were not bringing it to me if I took a seat or calling my name (since they never asked for it) when it was ready. Sugar and cream were not easily accessible in a corner near the counter.

My coffee was $3.75 and average. Not a great selection on pastries.

1  Thank Delancy1
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The coffee is only slightly better than your hotel and the staff is not happy you are visiting Solvang apparently. Obviously we did not have a good experience.

1  Thank blubug03
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Small coffee shop with good choices of brews. Outdoor seating is a plus.

Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed my macchiato and the sunny outside table. Popular place for cyclists.