“Just average.”

Good for: Families with children
southern Indiana
“Just average.”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

My husband and I stopped in Solvang for the night and just wanted a burger instead of a full meal. We found Big Bopper, and ordered a Solvang burger (reg. hamburger) and a 1/4 lb burger, both with pickle, onion, & mustard only. When the burgers came, they were fully dressed, adding lettuce, tomato, and mayo instead of mustard. The meat is just a small frozen patty that's put on a grill, nothing special. Our bill came to around $9 for just the 2 burgers. While they didn't taste bad, I just wouldn't go back again.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank PamsouthernIndiana

Seaside
“Good Tri Tip Sandwich/Ok Cheese Burger”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

My husbands Tri Tip was really good he said, my cheese burger was good but not the best I have ever had. The onion rings tasted like they cooked fish in the oil before the fries were cooked...Yuck
The guy at the window was very nice :)
The tables outside were old and dirty and there was ants on the table.
Would we go back? probably not.

• Visited August 2011
Tracy, CA
“Great fries!”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

It took quite awhile to get our food. It was almost $10 per meal which is a bit spendy for a family of five but it is a tourist area. The burgers were ok but the fries were AWESOME! Next time I'd just get the fries and skip the burger and soda!

• Visited August 2011
Bakersfield, California
“Good food & good price”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We ordered a burger, tri-tip sandwich, and am order or chili fries and the food was hot and good. The prices were great and if you have pets they are pet friendly because all the seating is outside.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank melissajo1994
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great place to get a Burger”
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Big Bopper is a great place to get a great burger. Styled after the 50s car hops(This is not a car hop BTW) The food here is great and there's two sets of outdoor seating. I can honestly say I had one of the best burgers I ever had right here. Their menu is surprisingly large offering all varieties of burgers and shakes. Not a huge establishment by any means but the food is well worth a visit. When driving into Solvang after you first enter the town eastbound on Hwy 246, just look to the right.

1 Thank Coder

Been to Big Bopper Drive-In? Share your experiences!