“OMG - Ceasar chicken pizza rocks like chocolate!”
Review of Tower Pizza

Tower Pizza
Ranked #27 of 69 Restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: Pizza
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG - Ceasar chicken pizza rocks like chocolate!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Yummy!! Like chocolate, you'll crave it often. We had the chicken ceasar. Staff very friendly and accommodating. All u can eat Fresh salad $5.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Unavailab

Pasadena, Maryland
“Tasty pizza and they deliver!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Tasty pizza pies with the thin NY style crust. Quick service, open late, and they offer take out/delivery! This was quite the perk in a small Danish-inspired town where most of the restaurants close early on a Sunday night.
The prices were a bit much for the size and quality given. Their pizzas were delicious, but not outstanding (I'm a bit picky with my pizza so I'm rating this place as fairly as I can). It was a 4/5, not a 5/5

Fresno, California
“BEST Red Ale on draft, amazing pizza!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Do you love Red Ales? Then you MUST try the Red Danish Ale (found here on draft). The pizza is thin crust- and super good! My husband, toddler & I finished a whole LARGE pizza. The thin crust doesn't weigh in your stomach and you are able to eat larger quantities. The pizza does NOT heat up well, suggest you don't order extra for left overs. Beer is amazing, the brewery is in the next town over.

Visited July 2013
Long Beach, California
“Great spaghetti, but especially great Pizza! Nice people too!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Drove in late on a Friday night and Tower Pizza stayed open until we found them and ordered some wonderful pasta dishes. The spaghetti with marinara was really flavorful and not acidic, the spaghetti with meatballs was really fresh, and the chicken ravioli was an ample serving and again spot on! We loved what we at so much that we had them deliver to the Royal Copenhagen Inn. The brought us three of the most scrumptious pizza I have ever eaten. My daughter ordered the Margherita small pizza, my other daughter got the bbq chix pizza, and my husband and I got the large pepp and mushroom with extra toppings. The crust was wonderfully thin with bubbly pockets of crunchiness throughout. We will definitely be ordering from them again the next time we are in town. Thank you for a wonderful meal.

• Visited June 2013
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We had a pepperoni pizza and it was delicious. It was thin and crunchy and had a great taste. Staff was very friendly.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Tower Pizza? Share your experiences!