“Waffles!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Anaheim
“Waffles!!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We do the Solvang Century every March. This is my favorite breakfast place. I always get the Banana Supreme. It has a banana, blueberries, strawberries and peaches with fresh whip cream, OMG!!! When in Solvang, this place is a must!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank NaDean K

San Diego
“Great Waffles!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We always come here for breakfast when we are in Solvang, even if our hotel provides a continental breakfast. The waffles are always good, crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. The sausages are good too, especially the Danish sausage. Fresh squeezed OJ and good coffee. Location in the middle of town and if you get there early, no line!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank callan1034
“Super good”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast on a Monday so it wasn't terribly busy. The place looks real clean cute and the service was fast and the food was really good. I ordered a glass of OJ and it really is freshly squeezed. I ordered Danish sausage and eggs and my husband had the ground beef steak n eggs we both liked it and prices are reasonable

Ridgecrest, California
“Perfect for brunch”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I picked this place for my birthday brunch while in Solvang and we were happy I did! Food was so good and service was friendly. It wad a Long weekend and we only had to wait 15 minutes for an outside table.

Visited February 2013
San Diego, California
“I heart crepes”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Love this quaint danish cafe. Amazing crepes for me and delicious waffles for my boyfriend. Friendly, quick service and reasonably priced!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank WineTraveler1230

Been to Belgian Cafe? Share your experiences!