Hotel Corque
King Frederik Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
  • Breakfast included
Wine Valley Inn & Cottages(Solvang)(Great Value!)
$124
The Landsby(Solvang)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrestaurant next doorchumash casinodouble sinksfree shuttleroom servicenice hotelwine tastingparking lotin townsanta ynezwine countrysecond floorwithin walking distancedowntown solvanglos olivoscomfortable roomhappy hour
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I had my 27th birthday in Solvang, there were about 20 of us and the majority booked a room at the Corque. Everyone, and I mean everyone that was with us was so impressed by this hotel.

To begin, it's lovely. The lobby and staff are very presentable.

The Rooms were amazing. I have never slept so good in my life. The bed was so comfortable that my husband and I decided to buy the same mattress so we called the hotel 6 months later only to find out that the manufacture went out of business. Sad moment.

The restaurant next door is a must and you have to order a Laughing Buddha, yeah I know, it's wine country and I am recommending a Non Vino drink. Trust me. Order it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Julia K
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I came up for just one night to shop and relax. Hotel looks newly remodeled and the room was spacious, bright, and comfortable. The bed was excellent with lots of pillows. We got a great rate on booking.com.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ellen B
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I got a great deal on Travelzoo and upgraded to a suite. The room was very spacious with a sitting area and patio. The bathroom was very large with double sinks and a huge tub. All the staff was very attentive. Convenient location which includes a 24 hour shuttle to the casino. Pool area has been redone to include cabanas.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We got a great room for a very reasonable price. We all enjoyed our stay and plan to return here. The staff was friendly and our room was quiet and clean. It was a little disappointing that the hotel's restaurant was not open on Monday, but that was just a small complaint as there were many choices within walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JessicaMD2010
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We loved the friendly staff and the wide open lobby. We just parked and walked in, checked in, and walked across the street to shop. Convenient shuttle to Chumash made it even better. I called it an easy stay. Great for getting to a destination without a fuss. I would definitely go back. Solvang in so much fun.

• Stayed: December 2013