“Just Ok”

78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Just Ok”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We tasted several wines but didn't care much for them. But there were others there that must have have because they were buying white wines (not our favorite)
The woman pouring the wine was very friendly

Visited July 2012

Lansdale, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Must visit this gem!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Small family vineyard makes you feel like family. Lovely gardens, friendly knowledgable staff and the best summer peaches in the state!

Visited April 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Left more to be desired”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

By no means am I a wine snob, however I went here, sampled the wine, and was mad I wasted my time. They have not been doing this for long enough to have really gotten a good feeling for their wines. I was given a malbec that looked more like a rose. The only upside was the property is very neat (looked like they had a great amount of fruit, which I'm sure if good), and they given you a pretty nice glass (but you did pay $10 to sample their flavorless wines). I could imagine in 10 years this place will be much better, but for now the wine is not worth the stop at all.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank sabrepride91
Simi Valley, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“nice place...my brother is a member!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Good wine, and nice staff. we had lunch outside. it was so pretty, and peaceful.

Visited May 2012
California
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Very friendly”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We'd been to Buttonwood Farms many years ago and the place is more beautiful than ever. We had a marvelous tasting room experience probably helped by the fact it was not a weekend. Their wine is pretty tasty too!

Visited February 2012