“Good food, good price”

Cuisines: Danish, Scandinavian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I ordered the Danish meatballs w/ red cabbage and my friend ordered the Weinersnitzel. Both were delicious! I also tried the Red Lager it was great too! The price was worth was we were served. The service was friendly and helpful. We were seated promptly even though the place was full. (always a good sign) I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We tried Danish sausage, beer, meatball, red cabbage and the cakes, just to experience Danish food (I don't think I can eat those every day). Service was good.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Excellent Smorgasbord with a taste for several of their items. Plus there are cool salads and cold cuts and yummy cheese. If you prefer to order off the menu, go ahead. They also offer American fare if you do not like Danish food. Their service is excellent too! Popular place but still no waiting. Go and enjoy the friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

When you see a waiting crowd at a restaurant, its usually a good sign. To top that,you get a table almost immediately.
the place is small, and crowded, but in a good way. The waitress was very sweet, and gave us as vegetarian recommendations as possible in a Danish restaurant.

Food was great. We were not very adventurous and stuck to american food (cold meat is not fav)

Slightly pricey, but its a touristy place, so, it is expected.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

the Smorgasboard was small and lacking in variety. The menu offered a good selection but simpy average is the best description i could offer for the food. Service was good but the close proximity to your eating neighbors means that a quiet dinner isn't going to happen. There are better options for dinner in Solvang.