“Not Sure...”

Cuisines: Danish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 19, 2014

If this is the restaurant next to the Red Viking I am thinking of the right place...if not disregard. they have a great Reuben Sandwich on toasted rye. I like the authentic old Solvang and this place fits the bill.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Very delicious, glad I moved here from Denmark...can't go too long with out some Dansk in my tummy! Very hygge and beautiful atmosphere.

1  Thank KathRasmussen
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The dinner was adequate...I actually don't even remember the dinner...which means it was good enough to not leave a bad memory, but the staff was phenomenal! She suggested the Aebleskiver. I don't indulge in sweets/treats very often, but we decided to enjoy the specialty. It was perfection! They were amazing and when split, just enough to get a nice treat after dinner. I sit here thinking about the Aebleskiver again! I may have to plan another trip that way so that I can enjoy!

1  Thank shwaters
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We stopped by Solvang on our way up North and had to stop in at Solvang Restaurant and get some yummy aebleskivers. Love that they have a walk up window. These are a little slice of heaven! Love the jam and powdered sugar on top! A must when visiting Solvang!

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed ableskivers while walking around the town and window shopping. The only thing that was irritating was that get wanted to charge us for a cup of water.

Been to Solvang Restaurant? Share your experiences!