“Organic!”

Fitzpatricks Tavern
Ranked #20 of 71 Restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: Irish, Brew Pub
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Recently found this place via Yelp and was not disappointed! I was impressed that they use all organic ingredients including grass fed beef...our group of 5 had burgers, bangers and mash and a chicken pot pie...all were Yummy! The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because they could use a hostess and another server to bring the service level up to where it should be....very unorganized in that area!

3  Thank Duhhbeach

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My father was born in Ireland and I can always remember him telling us how delicious the bangers were when he lived there. So I was very excited to hear that Fitzpatrick's Tavern opened in Solvang and on their menu they had Bangers n' Mash!
I have eaten there seven or eight times and the bangers were just like my father described. I take my children and grandchildren to eat there. I think between all of us, we have just about eaten everything on their menu and have never been disappointed with the food or service.
The servers have always been right on top of being there for your order and are cheerful and friendly to my grandchildren. Prices are very reasonable for the amount of food you are served. Thank you for opening in the valley!

4  Thank JeanDofSantaYnez
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Hubby and I ordered the soup and the fish and chips. Both were very tasty. Fish was seasoned nicely with a crunchy, light batter. The Zinfandel was also very nice. We enjoyed sitting on the patio with a view of the park.

3  Thank julia j
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

If I lived in the area, this would be my new hangout. I am gluten free and was looking for something open late in Solvang. I am so glad I discovered Fitzpatrick's! I ordered the Reuben sandwich on gluten free bread to go. The waitress was very helpful and all of the staff seemed wonderful. Much of their food is local and/or organic and they are definitely gluten free friendly. If we were in town longer, I would absolutely be returning! The tavern itself is cozy and was surprisingly pretty full. Don't miss this place on your visit to Solvang!

2  Thank michelerdb
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went opening night - Tuesday - after waiting for it to open all summer!

We had the fish & chips and the shepherd's pie. Portions are more lunch sized portions so I suggest a salad and appetizer if you are there for dinner. Smaller portions also leaves room for dessert! Service quick and friendly. Food was great. We are looking forward to making this one of our go-to local restaurants.

Many ingredients are certified organic or locally grown as well.

3  Thank MsMoch