“Paula's Pancake House in Solvang!!!! Gotta go!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paula's Pancake House

Paula's Pancake House
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: American, Scandinavian, Danish
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving classic American breakfast and lunch in addition to our worldly famous Danish pancakes.
San Diego area
“Paula's Pancake House in Solvang!!!! Gotta go!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2009

I had breakfast at Paula's two years ago and tried the danish pancakes (Paula's special with strawberries/whipped cream). Came up for a conference then and now back up for the same reason, had to take my husband...He LOVED it!! He had the ham and cheese omelette, I had my repeat order!! The best ever!! Valentines Day 09 and we were seated within 40 or so minutes for the patio!! Try this place! It is great!!!!!

• Thai first
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The best danish pancake...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2009

The best danish pancake! Very light and tasty. The veggie omelette also amazing. Try to sit at the patio for breakfast, it's a good people watching.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Camarillo, CA
“Server added to the tip amount after we left!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2008

Food was just okay for lunch... They didn't have the type of locally brewed beer I asked for. Service was average at best. But to top it off, I checked my debit card total when we got home and the server had added a few dollars to her tip amount. Not that big of a deal, but we won't be going back because of it. There are too many other nice places in Solvang...

Thousand Oaks CA
“Great breakfast (except the Danish sausage!)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2008

We had breakfast here on a Friday morning in August 08. We were seated quickly, service was efficient and polite.

The food was very good (omelette, pancakes, luscious bacon - and I'm picky about bacon!) with the exception of the Danish sausage (Medisterpølse). My husband ordered it and was really grossed out - and he'll eat just about anything. He only ate 2 bites, left the rest.

I ended up sharing my bacon with him, but the memory (and aftertaste!) of the sausage lingered for hours unfortunately.

Other than that - a good place for breakfast. Oh, very good coffee too.

Camarillo, California
“Family From Ireland Loved The Pancakes And Danish Sausage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2008

My cousin's daughter and friend came for a visit to California. Being there first time, we went to Paula's Pancake House for Breakfast. THE WAIT IS WORTH IT. The line moves very quickly, you can ask for a table of choice. Pleasant servers and ORDER THE DANISH PANCAKES AND DANISH SAUSAGE. Believe me, you will want more and you will go back. EXCELLENT and a wonderful breakfast. Anytime I am driving up the coast for business or personal trips, I always stop at Paula's.
The Best,