“Husbank likes...”

Paula's Pancake House
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: American, Scandinavian, Danish
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving classic American breakfast and lunch in addition to our worldly famous Danish pancakes.
Angelus Oaks, California, United States
“Husbank likes...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Very nice dinning patio and the breakfast is ample and tasty. I miss the Danish Pancakes...they were so delicious but the abelskiever is also good.

Visited April 2014

• Thai first
Ft. Worth
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

Great food, although I felt it was very expensive - 3 people & bill was $41 for breakfast. But in their defense CA is expensive, we figure we paid about 1/3 more for each person's meal in CA than we do in our home state. I'm not a fan of their prices, but the food & service was great.

Visited August 2014
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

We needed a place to have a delicious breakfast in hopes to start a fabulous vacation and followed this site's advice. I was really disappointment by the up keeping of this place, the white lace curtains look brown and the carpet is so old it has a musty scent. I understand trying to keep the essence do country style feel but at least dust the place now and then. The food was average, in fact, I felt my Danish pancakes lacked moisture. Even my 13 y/o boy agreed, and we know teenage boys love food. My scrambled eggs were too runny. I really wasn't impressed with the food. And prices are on the high side. Definitely not going back.

• Visited August 2014
Golden, Colorado
“Nice place, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

It was good, expect a wait during peak tourist season anyway! We had lunch as it was after 11, the food was good but I think I should have ordered breakfast as that seems to be their specialty. Solvang in general is a must do!!! So many nice shops, people, etc.

• Visited July 2014
Calexico, California, Usa
“THE breakfast spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Took my family out in the morning and followed the delicious smell of bacon, pancakes, sausage and other breakfast items we later track down to this excellent restaurant. Food and service were awesome. Only drawbacks were a slight wait if you wanted to eat indoors and the proximity of the restrooms to the eating area.

Visited July 2014