“Worth the wait!”

Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: American, Scandinavian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Serving classic American breakfast and lunch in addition to our worldly famous Danish pancakes.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Whenever my parent's come visit we have to take them to Paula's! My dad loves their bacon! If you go on a weekend you will have to wiat, but it is worth it. Every time we go I order breakfast, even if it during their lunch hours. I just can't order something else because I know it is going to be amazing! Each person there is friendly and provides great service. Their orange juice is fresh squezzed, portions are fulling, and service is great. What else could you ask for? If you ever come visit Solvang, I definitely reccomend Paula's for breakfast!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,052)

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Just a few doors fom the Holiday Inn where we stayed. Lovely little outdoor seating area and the inside seemed to be filled with regulars chatting up a storm. Very nice waitress, good coffee. I had the Danish pancakes, which are huge, thin crepe-like cakes with butter and good maple syrup. My husband had the same, but with warm apple compote on top.

There was a huge selection, but we were planning a nice lunch so didn't want a large breakfast. This was just right!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

we stopped over in the town for lunch on our drive down to LA.

def have to try the danish pancake... although i like the original ones better... but both are good... ordered the full stack and danish pancake with strawberries and cream to share between 3 and it was just right. or else the portion would be too big i think.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

You have to try the Dnush pancakes, they are out of this world! Great breakfast house with a wide variety of foods. Don;t miss this one!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The food was very good & the service was good. Enjoyed the french toast & husband had pancakes & eggs. Servers were very helpful.

Been to Paula's Pancake House? Share your experiences!