Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect Way to Explore Wine Country

We booked the all-inclusive wine tour with Nikki to celebrate our honeymoon. I can't recommend this... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
laurmoreno
A must-use service for anyone spending the day wine tasting!

Wine tasting is so much better when Nikki is driving you around! I have been wine tasting several... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
E6532GAcarolined
Los Angeles, California

Recommended experiences in and around Solvang
from $50.13
from $140.58
from $132.31
from $75.20
More Info
All reviews the owner picnic lunch private tour hour tour some great photos booked days perfect experience extensive knowledge lunch provided was delicious service was impeccable fantastic tour santa rita hills great recommendations great company her attention taxi service super fun
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2020

Nikki, our driver was very knowledgeable about all of the Santa Ynez Valley wineries and made my wife and I feel very special as she prepared a table with lunch for us at one of the wineries. We had a wonderful day and experience. I would highly recommend Solvang Taxi and Wine Tours to anyone.

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
NikkiHoo, Owner at Solvang Taxi and Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am so happy I was able to make you feel special, because you are! Cheers! :)

Reviewed December 13, 2019

Nikki is amazing. We planned a weekend trip to come up and visit the area and go wine tasting, She made is seamless and a perfect experience. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family. Her knowledge of the surrounding area and winery's is unmatched. Don't bother looking elsewhere, you only need this company!

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
NikkiHoo, Owner at Solvang Taxi and Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Thank you for the review and for the future recommendations. :) Cheers.

Reviewed December 2, 2019

Truly made a special day ever more special. Her attention to detail was extraordinary. Will absolutely book again next time we are in the area.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
NikkiHoo, Owner at Solvang Taxi and Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2019

Thank you for choosing us and sharing your experience. Cheers, Nikki

Reviewed November 25, 2019

Booking a private wine tour with Solvang Taxi and Wine Tours was the best decision. Nikki was very accommodating, sent me a list of winery's to visit based on my preferences and even gave me dinner recommendations. We were pucked up from our hotel right on time and Marina was so sweet and very knowledgeable of the area. I will definitely book with them again. Hassle and worry free.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
NikkiHoo, Owner at Solvang Taxi and Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2019

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your return for another hassle and worry free day wine tasting in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley. Cheers! :)

Reviewed November 18, 2019

Nikki did an excellent job guiding us through wine country and had great recommendations based on our tasting preferences. I would highly recommend Solvang Taxi and wine tours. Nikki was also very responsive before our trip when I had questions or wanted to adjust the schedule.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We always love hearing from our guests. Thank you for sharing your experience. Cheers!