Royal Copenhagen Inn
Wine Valley Inn & Cottages(Solvang)(Great Value!)
$149
$126
King Frederik Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
  • Breakfast included
Mirabelle Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
$195
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

Solvang Gardens Lodge(Solvang)(Great Value!)
$164
$99
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Meadowlark Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
$135
$120
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$125
$159
Hadsten House(Solvang)(Great Value!)
$119
TripAdvisor
All reviewssecret gardencontinental breakfastputting greenping pong tablein townnice poolpet friendly hotelpastrieshard boiled eggsdanish villagepancake machinewine tastinglocation is walking distanceheated poolperfect locationpleasant staynothing fancy
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My husband booked this hotel for one night for a quick getaway weekend. I found an Internet rate of $109, which, given prices of other area hotels, gave me pause. Still, I decided that it was worth a risk, and I am so glad we tried it! While not fancy, our room was spacious and comfortable. The folks who manage the place obviously care about it. If you are particular about toiletries, you might want to take your own; those provided by the innkeeper are sufficient but not anything special. They serve a reasonably good continental breakfast, but if you're really a fan of the first meal of the day, walk down the street to Polly's Pancake restaurant.

We won't hesitate to return to the Royal Copenhagen Inn.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scout1960
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I always take my pup with me when I travel, which can sometimes be costly and difficult to find a hotel. My boyfriend and I trekked up to Solvang last year and stayed in this wonderful hotel. Our room was huge and clean and best of all didn't cost an arm and a leg! We loved that we had parking right next to us and a little area to let my pup potty. The giant chess set by the pool was also a nice surprise! The location is perfect on the main busy street (Mission) and it's walking distance to everything including a little place next door with AMAZING pancakes! I would definitely recommend the Royal Copenhagen Inn for an affordable, convenient, pet friendly hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nikki3282
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed here this past weekend. We have stayed here a number of times over the years and it is always consistent. Clean rooms although a bit dated. Nothing fancy but a good value for the price. We got a king room for $119 + tax using their AAA/AARP discount. Solvang is small and this hotel is located centrally where you can walk everywhere in town.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jerry P
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Since we were taking our dog, they offer some pet friendly rooms. The room was huge and the only bad part about that is the TV (which is a flat screen) is far away if you're laying in bed trying to watch it. ;-) The place looks like a Danish Village with some cottages separated from other buildings. They offer free WiFi but it was spotty on occasion. The breakfast consisted of danishes, Coffee, Orange Juice, Milk, oatmeal, fruit and toast. It was just enough for us. They have a heated pool and there's an enclosed garden area where you can let the dogs roam. It was the perfect place to stay and the prices were reasonable. We've been to Solvang a few times and we'll stay here from now on.

p.s. If you take bicycles, do not leave them on your bike rack overnight unless you have a great lock. Even though Solvang has very low crime, their are still a few people who love free bicycles. It didn't happen to us but it did to another guest.

Room Tip: Rooms away from Mission Drive will be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Leroy Z
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Friendly staff and great location right in the center of town. Large room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was not extensive, but the service was good and the pastries fresh. Everything in town was in easy walking distance. Would definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family