“Great Pizza and Wine!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Park Way
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Had some great pizza here, the Cinghiale and the Gianni, we loved them both. We also had a bottle of the Brander Cabernet Sauvignon which we really enjoyed. They bring bread with oil and vinegar to the table, very tasty. Would recommend this restaurant!

There are newer reviews for Cecco Ristorante

Reviewed May 6, 2013

There is no reason for not visiting this restaurant. The food is good, the staff is very welcoming and prices are oke.
the size of their pizzas is great and it tastes real good.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Cecco is located in downtown Solvang and they serve great Italian food. I had a pizza that was very authentic and very good. My wife had a pasta dish that was cooked to perfection. We had the Cecco salad and it was delicious. Extensive wine list mostly from local winerys which I like. This area makes lots of good wine. It was a little to chilly to sit out on the patio, so we sat at one of the inside tables. The staff was very friendly and attentive without being in your face every other bite.
I would highly recommend Cecco if you find yourself hungry and in Solvang.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I came from a family of Italian chefs and love to try Italian restaurants...I can honestly say this is one of the best I have experienced. My caprese salad was made with yellow heirloom tomatoes that tasted freshly picked. The cheese was very fresh and the pesto sauce delicious. My husband who tries calamari wherever he goes, said he would drive the 100 miles from our home to have it anytime!! We both had pasta dishes that were amazing. Pastas were homemade and sauces complemented rather than overwhelmed them. Be careful. The crusty bread and olive oil and vinegar will fill your stomach before your entree arrives. Service was excellent and our server even included a candle with our delicious dessert so we could sing happy birthday to my husband when we got back to our room. She anticipated our every need, without hovering...the sign of a very good server. We will definitely be coming back to Cecco.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We found this place as we were walking and I remembered seeing good reviews so we decided to try it. This was very very good. My husband is not fan of Italian food but he loved his pasta. Appetizers were unusual and very tasty. The high table and chairs are not too comfortable and all regular tables were reserved.