“Solid 4 Star Reataurant”

Solvang Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Solvang Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Solvang
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Solid 4 star restaurant. My wife and I passed through Solvang on a road trip and we were very glad to have stumbled (well, Yelp assisted stumbled) upon this brewery/ restaurant. What a fantastic place - 2 dining areas plus a bar area with love music and a room with a pool table make this a comfortable and well appointed facility. The bathrooms were clean. The service was excellent and friendly. Food came out as soon as the chefs were done with it based in the temperature! I enjoyed the sausage sampler appetizer so I skipped the potatoes and cabbage and we got another side of the pretzels. They were so good! My wife had a salad that she described as one of the best and freshest she's had; I also enjoyed a 5 oz sampler pour of a stout that I found highly enjoyable. If I wasn't driving I would have had more of it!

I would definitely come back here.

1  Thank Danma11

Reviewed July 26, 2014

After wandering all around town looking for stores or restaurants open on a Monday night (in the summer, very little open in a tourist town? Really?!), we ended up here. The Blonde was VERY good; the food was quite tasty, and all in our party were pleased with our meal.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I enjoy the atmosphere and the selection of beers. Met the owners on the this trip.. they have some wonderful ideas and have won several awards for their brewed beers of which they are very proud of and rightly so.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We went twice to have a little food and a beer. The food and beer were fine. The service was slow and it seemed that no one wanted to be their. I don't really don't know why we went back. Nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Located right on the main street, the patio is the best place to enjoy your food and brew. We had the burger which was quite good. The local brews are a little less interesting. All in all, try it, you will probably enjoy it. We enjoy Firestone-Walker brewery more, so give that one a try also.

1  Thank c21carl