“Ribeye!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Ribeye!!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Amazing ribeye! The reason only a 3 is because the drinks are only good depending on bartender. The service was good and a lot of people recommend the beef strogonaf but no way! I ate here a few times and the only thing I would order is either the corn dog or ribeye which is cooked to perfection! This is one of the only places open late serving drinks so a lot of people come here but I've had better food at other places in Solvang so if I had to choose I'd go elsewhere unless late...

Bonsall, California
“Great Time”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Three couples sat at the bar to sample the brews. Our bartender was great. After sampling the brews that we all liked and because they had a full bar we sampled some new drinks also. We had a really fun time and eventually had something to eat. We all had a variety of hamburgers and they were really good. We probably spent three hours there then walked back to our hotel.

• Visited December 2013
San Diego
“quick service”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I've read some other less enthusiastic reviews, but for us, eating in the bar, the service was efficient, the food was good, and the drinks well priced.

Visited December 2013
Monterey, California
“Sausage and beer. Need I say more?”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My BF and I were staying across the street at the Hamlet Inn and I was craving a burger and beer. But when I looked at the menu and saw the sausage trio with mashed potatoes, red cabbage, and pretzel, the German in me did the ordering. I grew up on this type of food, and this was better than my mother's. For beer, I tried the hefeweizen and the blue-eyed blonde. Both were not exactly what I was expecting, but were pretty good nonetheless. My BF went in for the burger and said it was very good. Only complaint was the waitress would disappear for awhile on occasion.

• Visited December 2013
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun place in a quaint town”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

If you are into craft beer there are not a whole lot of choices in Solvang. Heading back to Buellton will give you Fig. Mountain and Firestone but if you are done for the day and staying in Solvang this place will do just fine. Their beers are not bad, nothing amazing either but they do the trick and the food is pretty good too.

Visited December 2013