“Nice break from the drive”

Solvang Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Solvang
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Valley Center, California
“Nice break from the drive”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stopped in the Solvang Brewing Co around lunch time, it was not terribly crowded and service was good. Beers were good too, nice and cold. We ordered hot wings and the Danish Burger- highly recommend. Not sure I'd go out of my way to go to the little town again, but definitely worth checking out at least once. It's on the main street going into town, so its easy to find.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good beer and fun food”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Good local beers, friendly and helpful staff. Sit outside and people watch. Appetizers are large and great for snacking.

Visited July 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Good food, good brews, good service”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Had an early dinner at Solvang Brewing Company. The service was what I expect. We tried two of the brews, and the house root beer - good stuff. The meal portions were generous, fresh and tasty.

One observation - the menu on the web site and posted on the door does NOT indicate they have a children's menu. We almost didn't try it because we have a 12 year old with us. In fact, they do - and they are rather kid friendly.

Los Angeles, California
“Good food but HUGE portions and average staff”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

All of the food we ate at Solvang Brewing Company was delicious but the portions were HUGE! I think it'd be better if the prices were a little lower and the portions were more reasonable especially because many people are on vacation and don't want to take leftover food to-go. I also wish they let you sit inside during the day - Outside was crowded and not as nice but a sign said they don't allow indoor seating until dinner. Service was okay... They seemed to keep forgetting about us but were apologetic so it evened out. Decent place if you want some fattening pub food but nothing special!

1 Thank Jackie178
Los Angeles, California
“Love the Solvang Brewing Company <3”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I love this restaurant I thought the service was great and the beer was fantastic. I loved how each beer had its own unique taste like no other beer I have had. The brewmaster happened to be there as my boyfriend and I were checking out the brewing area, he was nice enough to take us on a tour of thier process, how cool is that, very nice guy. Thanks Dave for your hospitality, the owners were there too and they were very nice!!!!! We will be back time and time again

• Visited June 2013