“Very bad”

Solvang Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Solvang Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 71 Restaurants in Solvang
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We were four. None of us had a decent meal. Dry half chicken without a decent flavor.
The hash browns tasted so bad that I could not eat them. My wife had the worst burger
ever.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I liked the Valhalla IPA out of all the beers I tasted, though I am a hophead, so, that makes sense. I liked the crowd in there and seems like it would be a great place to go back to.

1  Thank darogo
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We love the beers on tap here! The food is consistantly good, the staff is very friendly and they open later than most everything in town which is great because most places close by 6. We stop here on every visit to Solvang.

1  Thank SueDahl
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Ate here based on recommendation of our hotel. Mixed satisfaction. Meatballs my wife had were very good. Half chicken I had was very dry and not a distinct flavor. Very little vegetables. Sweet potatoe fries a large serving and very good.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Four of us dined here on a visit to Solvang. Maybe the kitchen had an off night, but none of had a decent meal. My wife, who'd ordered the Swedish meatballs commented, "This dish is missing something." Someone who'd ordered the same entree, said, "Yeah. Flavor." Another in our group had the stroganoff and it too was bland. Our fourth diner had the ahi and was shocked to see it was cooked to medium. We're not fussy diners but this place is bad news--or at least it was during our visit.

Been to Solvang Brewing Company? Share your experiences!