Review Highlights
nice place to hike

nice place to hike, however there was no water in the falls. Due to the drought in CA there was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
rgeb4u
Los Angeles, California
Family friendly hike in the shade!

A child friendly hike up to the waterfall under the canopy of the tree lined path. Plenty of space... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
MrSticklebrick
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

All reviews easy hike nice walk water falling wild turkeys poison oak mountain lion trail head hiking trail dry season warning signs lots of open space uneven ground rock steps dirt path off the highway mother nature small waterfall
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Our car club reserved Section C.....We had plenty of room and a bbq to use....good weather also.
We will be back probably next year....all enjoyed the picnic and leisure time together.
No falls at this time of year.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

A neat little spot that can be reached by a 10 minute hike. Just outside of Solvang proper and up the road from Santa Barbara. Worthwhile.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Nice and short 10 minute walk to the falls or should I say trickle of the falls. Most of the area is dried up but there was some water falling. Park area looked nice but we were just hear to see the falls.

2  Thank Krr1975
Reviewed September 12, 2017

This month is not the best time to visit Nojoqui Falls or should I say summer time is not the best time. The park is a nice place for families though to bond together. A lot of good activities you can do. The Nojoqui Falls is about 15 minutes walk from the start of the trail. When we got there, the falls is kinda dry and just a little drop of water from supposedly the falls. It's a little bit tiring and disappointing from a long trip.

1  Thank khaerlos
Reviewed August 26, 2017

I had last visited this place about 30 years ago. I've been wanting to go here for years, and always too busy to stop off the highway to our destination. This trip, I was finally able to take the time and get here. I brought my 11 yr old and his Grandma. I thought that after all the rain we had, we would see more water at the falls, but there really wasn't much. Maybe we should try again closer to spring time. It was a nice walk, even though my son disliked being attacked by flies or flying insects of some sort, and Grandma used her cane on the uneven ground. We made it to the falls and enjoyed the coolness for a few minutes before heading back out. Glad I was able to return to this lovely place! Hope to come again someday!

1  Thank onecentpenny