“A trickle of a fall”
Review of Nojoqui Falls Park

Nojoqui Falls Park
Ranked #13 of 62 things to do in Solvang
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Nice and short 10 minute walk to the falls or should I say trickle of the falls. Most of the area is dried up but there was some water falling. Park area looked nice but we were just hear to see the falls.

2  Thank Krr1975
"off the highway"
"mother nature"
"small waterfall"

Reviewed September 12, 2017

This month is not the best time to visit Nojoqui Falls or should I say summer time is not the best time. The park is a nice place for families though to bond together. A lot of good activities you can do. The Nojoqui Falls is about 15 minutes walk from the start of the trail. When we got there, the falls is kinda dry and just a little drop of water from supposedly the falls. It's a little bit tiring and disappointing from a long trip.

1  Thank khaerlos
Reviewed August 26, 2017

I had last visited this place about 30 years ago. I've been wanting to go here for years, and always too busy to stop off the highway to our destination. This trip, I was finally able to take the time and get here. I brought my 11 yr old and his Grandma. I thought that after all the rain we had, we would see more water at the falls, but there really wasn't much. Maybe we should try again closer to spring time. It was a nice walk, even though my son disliked being attacked by flies or flying insects of some sort, and Grandma used her cane on the uneven ground. We made it to the falls and enjoyed the coolness for a few minutes before heading back out. Glad I was able to return to this lovely place! Hope to come again someday!

1  Thank onecentpenny
Reviewed August 12, 2017

A well maintained park with all amenities and a short climb will take you to a great, scenic waterfall (if there's been enough rain). One of the best features about the place is the road leading there. It's tree lined and you're almost sure to see a few wild animals feeding on local grasses.