“NEVER FAILS TO PLEASE”

Fresco Valley Cafe
Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Solvang
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving Breakfast & Lunch 7 days a week in a casual atmosphere, Fresco Valley Cafe places an emphasis on organic & natural ingredients with many light, healthy options to get you through the day. Proudly offering regional, local wine with a variety of microbrews our outdoor patio is a great way to enjoy the beautfiul California sunshine.Our patio is pet friendly, we even have a dog menu!
Reviewed August 29, 2014

We have been going to the wonderful Fresco Cafe in Santa Barbara for years, but this was our first visit to its sister restaurant in a charming little plaza in Solvang. The place was understandably full of people, locals and visitors, at lunchtime. Beverages are self-serve, and food is ordered at the counter and brought to your table by gracious waiters. My companion had a first-rate Cobb Salad and tomato-basil bisque soup, and I had their fantastic Turkey Club sandwich on sourdough toast, with chicken noodle soup. Both the salad and the sandwich could easily feed two persons. Not cheap like some fast food places, but far more worth every penny. Look for it just off the main drag on Attertag Road.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great big salads, delicious pizza that wasn't too greasy, and yummy burgers. Everyone at the table was happy with their selection. Desserts looked amazing but we were too full.

Aric C, Owner at Fresco Valley Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2014

It's awesome to hear that you're a fan of everything from the salads to the burgers! Hopefully we see you again soon so you can get the chance to try out a dessert or two. Have an awesome day!

Best,
Aric C

Reviewed August 11, 2014

we had a veggie pizza and it was a pretty good one. Not very pricey.
The ambience was perfect, and it had outdoor seatings too

Aric C, Owner at Fresco Valley Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2014

The veggie pizzas are pretty good, aren't they? I'm happy to hear that you're a fan of everything from our food to our outdoor seating! Hopefully we'll be seeing you around again soon. Have a great day! -Aric C

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I worked remotely from MN to plan a groom's reception for 90. Matt is a pro and no email, text or phone request went unattended. The indoor/outdoor venue provided our guests with the opportunity to become acquainted the evening before the wedding. A fantastic wine and beer selection, passed apps, and delicious dinner buffet received rave reviews.

My son, the groom couldn't have been happier and neither could our guests. Matt and his service oriented team made it look easy and made me look smart for hosting our event at Fresco.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

When searching months ago for a venue for a Friday night groom's reception for 90 in Solvang, I came across Fresco's website. Because we reside in MN, I had nothing more to go on than Fresco's website and reviews...until I made contact with Matt. Then I knew our reception would be in the best of hands. No online or phone detail was overlooked. Our guests loved the indoor/outdoor venue which provided the perfect opportunity to mingle and make new friends in town for the wedding. Terrific wine and beer selections coupled with delicious apps and a main course buffet all offered by an outstanding, pro-active staff. Days later, I'm still getting rave reviews. Thanks, Matt. Our son, the groom, had a memorable evening and our extended family and friends think we worked hard to make it all happen. I'll never tell them it was all you and your amazing staff!!