“Delicious food in the Valley”
Review of Mirabelle

Mirabelle
Reserve with OpenTable
Mirabelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 69 Restaurants in Solvang
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: FIRST & OAK is located in the charming Mirabelle Inn boutique hotel. A culinary dream team of passionate individuals that defy to bring innovation and creativity to your plate. Our mission is to source local fare with our primary emphasis on quality and seasonality. It's elegant ambiance is the perfect setting for couples, small groups, intimate private dining, birthdays, wedding dinners, business meetings, and wine tastings. Executive Chef Steven Snook
Solvang, California
“Delicious food in the Valley”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and I went to Mirabelle a few nights ago. I had seen other reviews and wanted to check it out for myself. No disappointment there. The food was absolutely delicious. The bread was fresh and the whole experience was such a pleasure. My wife started with the baked pear salad and I had the potato tortilla with mushrooms. Great. Our entrees were the Wahoo and the Duck. I love duck and this was one of the best I've ever had. Tender, juicy, It seemed to melt in my mouth. Dessert was a trio of creme brulee's - coconut, chocolate and vanilla. They were a perfect end to a wonderful dinner. Next time, the tasting menu, which looked great.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Stephen U

Santa Barbara, California
“the perfect celebration dinner”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My bf and I just purchased a new home in the valley and to mark the occasion we decided that an amazing dinner was in order. Where else but the Mirabelle. Being from the valley we have a few great choices in where to dine at, but nothing compares to chef Norberts cooking. The wine was an amaing LOCAL Sauv Blanc that paired with Lobster Mac&Cheese with truffles...wait it gets better, the app my bf got crab chowder with crab ravioli threw it over the top! His venison with a huckleberry foam and hand made spaetzle took him back to his childhood growing up in Idaho.He told me if the dining room was empty he would have licked the plate!! I had the seabass with a yellow pepper sauce, beyond words. BEST MEAL EVER

• Visited March 2013
Malibu, California
“As good as it gets!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Had dinner last Friday at Marabelle in Solvang. I just was blown away by the quality, care, taste etc. of the meal. My wife and I have been to most of the great resturants of Paris, London, New York, etc. This meas was fantastic. Each dish was cooked to prefection and served with care.
Yes I have had more extravigant meals paying $1,000 for two but this was such a value with fantastic food. Need I say more. I loved it and highly recommend it.

• Visited February 2013
Long Beach, California
“creative innovative food”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

A fabulous tasting and innovative meal. Tasting menu with wine is a great deal, and a must try. Definitely recommend. Really recommend the fish, excellent prep and cooked to perfection. The best sea bass I've ever had.

• Visited February 2013
Redwood City, California
“Awesome stay @ The Mirabelle Inn”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

A warm, welcoming inn, delicious-beyond-words dining, in the heart of wine country....what could be better? My husband and I recently spent the weekend in Solvang at the Mirabelle Inn. It was delightful, delicious and too short. We absolutely loved our time in Solvang and look forward to returning next winter. If you are able to plan ahead, you should really take advantage of booking a wine tour with Brigette. We visited four very different, local wineries, tasted a good variety of nice wines and enjoy our tour companions. Brigette is a wealth of knowledge and a fun tour guide. Don't miss this jewel of an experience!

• Visited January 2013

Been to Mirabelle? Share your experiences!