“French Waffle a Must”
Review of Danish Mill Bakery

Danish Mill Bakery
Ranked #5 of 5 Bakeries in Solvang
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Stopped in for a coffee and sweet while in Solvang for the day. The bakery items were a vision. The French Waffle is like two giant flaky lady finger shaped cookies with raspberry and whipped cream layered between. That and a cup of coffee and I was set for a few hours. It was delicious. Wait staff were wonderful and very helpful. Prices were reasonable. I'll visit again.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We went there after lunch at Red Viking next door and unlike our experience with the latter this place seemed to serve authentic Danish pastry. My wife tried one Danish with plums and said it was extremely good. I had a double chocolate cake and although I'm not a big fan of this kind of food, I must admit it was very good too. Their Cappuccino didn't disappoint either.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate lunch at the Danish Mill Bakery during the annual car show. The service was great and so was the food. For dessert, more things from the bakery than you can dream of. You'll be tempted to skip lunch and just have desserts. Oh, the prices are reasonable too.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stopped here briefly for coffee. They have an excellent choice of cakes, breads and pastries. I chose a cappuccino and the Napoleon Slice which was DELICIOUS and very reasonably priced. There is plenty of seating for customers who wish to eat in. Service good overall, although a little slow.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had a very good breakfast (after danish at another place) in the Danish Mill Bakery. Menu has a good selection including special items and food was tasty. Everything seemed a little rushed, though.