7 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$154
Priceline$118
eDreams$154
1,400 results
All reviews hash browns private jacuzzi cheese and crackers in town hot breakfast bed was comfortable free breakfast breakfast room pastries large room walking distance to everything fireplace loft tasting upstairs pet california
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

For a wine tasting weekend look no further than WV Inn. Spacious quiet, impeccably clean rooms, (NOTE-some of which are split level).
The included simple eggy breakfast and comp cheese/crackers later in a lovely lounge invite you to forget your cares. Short walk into town center
Prices are comparable to others in town.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank consolef
Reviewed April 30, 2019

From check in to check out it is was a great experience. Billy and Tara checked us and made sure that we were all set with the hotel details (room location, wifi, wine bar and complimentary breakfast hours, our spa treatment time and details, etc...) Our second day there we checked in with Corrina for our spa treatment and asked for recommendations for lunch and wine tasting. She was so friendly and knowledgeable that it was like talking to a friend. Our spa treatment was a good experience too. We had Bai and Don (I think - Bai's husband). At checkout Francis was super friendly making sure that our stay was what we had hoped for and sent us off with a fond farewell and a hope they can host us in the future. We will stay there again.

Reviewed April 29, 2019

The hotel was very quaint, simple but very clean. My husband and I were sitting in the patio area and our room was the first on the bottom floor and I had left my purse on the bed. The maids came from the opposite side so I didn't see them go in. I got up to look at the gardens and saw our door was open and the maids were inside. No big deal then I went to get my purse and the maids were using it to prop the door open. One of the maids said they were using it. So I left it. We had gone to casino the night before and I had counted my money on the way back I know I had exactly $54. The next day we left and I counted my money again and I only had $42 Dollars??? What??? The hotel itself was very nice and clean and I would probably have given it 4-5 stars except for the stealing.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

Had seen a lot of good reviews and some recent poor reviews on this Hotel but did not read a lot of them until the morning after which was too late! We were told by the former owner who has stayed on to run the place that several million dollars was recently poured in by new owners for renovations so in a lot of the reviews you will see people talk about the newly renovated rooms WHICH WE HAD!
Walked into room, new laminate flooring and then just a bed and really small Tv on a small night stand and that was it. No pictures on the walls and it looked like the renovation was done half way with fixtures off and the pictures they represent on line looked nothing like the room.
When opening the door, we found two gigantic black widow spiders crawling on the floor . We realized the front door was missing the lower plate to prevent bugs from getting under the door. We searched the entire room and found in the corners and along the floor boards about 3 inches of dust and dirt so the room had really not been cleaned well in months! The vent by the bathroom was pitch black and looked like they never changed the air condition vent.
So here is the Worst part. The Bed. The mattress was more of a wooden box spring and seriously it was like sleeping on a wooden Coffin. It cost me $90.00 the next day for the emergency Dr to give me a shot of Toridal so I was able to move. The Coffin threw my back out so bad that I should have listen to my Wife when she said we need to get out of here but there were no other rooms available on that Saturday in the entire town. That next morning we read the reviews on the free breakfast and wondered if they were all true which they were. The eggs were cold and the hash brown tasted like they were frozen and defrosted poorly.

Room tip: Look at all the Hotel Reviews, there are two really good ones to choose from
2  Thank SF3339985888
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Awesome place for family vacation. We had a great time at this beautiful Winevalley Inn. Wonderful very friendly staff and the General Manager (Correna)
Beautiful guest rooms and the breakfast area. We highly recommend this location for the perfect stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple