Wine Valley Inn & Cottages
King Frederik Inn(Solvang)(Great Value!)
$109
$115
Hotel Corque(Solvang)(Great Value!)
$138
$120
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,257 results
All reviewshash brownskoi pondhonor barjunior suitecheese and crackersoutdoor fireplacein townyogurtfairy talehot breakfasthard boiled eggsbreakfast roomsitting areahappy hourbreakfast was includedthe main streetshops and restaurants
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Super deal! I called to see if they would honor I price I found online & they gave me an even better deal! The front desk was very friendly and let us check in a little earlier. We stayed in a standard chateu room & it was just fine for my friend and I ~clean & comfortable. The room included a mini fridge. The included breakfast was great! I was pleasantly surprised with all the options & the atmosphere of the dining area. We took our hot tea to go and enjoyed a little stroll in the peaceful garden. Koi pond and little waterfalls added a soothing touch. I would definitely come back to this little gem.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Extremely well-situated but shabby property in the heart of the main shopping, sightseeing and feeding section of town.
Brusque and quirky front desk staff providing minimal support.
The only reason to stay here is for the central location and to pose for photographs in front of the quaint exterior.
Otherwise, the accommodations are to serve penance for your sins with the bed serving as principal flagellation device.

Room Tip: Tower suite not a pleasant experience.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rajamora
Sandra H, General Manager at Wine Valley Inn & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

I am genuinely sorry your experience some time ago while staying at Wine Valley Inn was so disappointing. It is my goal to have every guest leave on a positive note which clearly did not happen here. I will share this with my team to ensure we improve our level of customer service to support and recognize this type of situation. In the event we have the opportunity to have you as our guest again please let us know immediately if your guest room has not meet your expectation in which case we certainly would move you to another room based on availability.

Best Regards

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had a room on the upper floor, it was in serious need over overhauling. Just sort of old and the mini-fridge ran so much and was so loud, I just unplugged it. The pictures all look so great but it just wasn't what we had hoped for.

We don't normally eat the "free" breakfasts at places like this since there are so many places in town that we like. However, we grabbed a coffee and danish and they were fresh and good. The location is great, within walking distance to everything in town! The staff is helpful too, our room was just not up to par.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience, your comments are important and valuable to me. I am sorry your room was disappointing especially since as a first time visitor you were relying on our web pictures to choose your guestroom. We are making some repairs and upgrades beginning with the entrance, stairs, and deck so I am hopeful upon your return to Wine Valley Inn you will be happy with the improvements over your last stay.

Best Regards

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Small cozy room.... Very Dutch style.... Away from the main street in Solvang (The town has one main street and this is one block parallel..)

For Solvang... I guess during the summer is nice.. February is not a month to visit... town is dead, not too much to do... We stayed there but spend many hours in Sta. Barbara...

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quiet and closer to the parking (which is in the back of the hotel)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Guillermos99
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Casey was at the front desk and he was so helpful and kind. When we needed anything and went to the front desk, he was always pleasant and went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied. The staff was all very nice, and we had a great experience.

Room Tip: stay on the first floor
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends