Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews beautiful hotel happy hour hotel restaurant central location walking distance spacious room wine tasting in town los olivos santa ynez wine country the main street vin mad pits aesthetic pet
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2019

We passed through Solvang once some years ago and I never really appreciated the place. We had a one night stopover at The Landsby on the way to Monterey car week and took advantage of a 'special' room rate. The hotel is lovely, fresh and contemporary, yet warm and cozy with lovely decor and furnishings, comfortable beds, good amenities and ample space for everything. The bathrooms are beautifully presented with very nice products and toiletries. The hotel has it's own car park, at a cost, but for one night and the convenience it was fine. The hotel has delightful courtyards but best of all there's the restaurant Mad & Vin. We had a truly exceptional dinner and we can't wait to go back. Our server helped us choose excellent wines and make the perfect selections for dinner - one of the best meals we've had in a very long time and we will certainly be going back. Our visit to The Landsby did not disappoint.

Date of stay: August 2019
Barry_Prescott, General Manager at The Landsby, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled your stay was a success and that our accommodations hit the mark for you. I'm especially happy to hear you enjoyed dining at our signature restaurant Mad & Vin. I look forward to welcoming you back next time you're in town.

Reviewed August 20, 2019

The rooms and restaurant are excellent. The service from check in to check out was courteous and responsive. Wonderful place to stay while visiting Solvang. Be sure to catch a play while there and visit the motorcycle museum.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your kind review of your recent stay with us. I'm thrilled it was a success and that our staff was able to accommodate you. I hope to welcome you back next time you find yourself in Solvang!

Reviewed August 19, 2019

The Landsby is a delightful mid size hotel blending traditional Danish exterior with contemporary spacious rooms. The location is right on Mission in center of the nicest part of Solvang. There is a lively small bar if you want a cocktail before heading out for dinner. The front desk are happy and friendly and add to the overall impression of a hotel that enjoys taking care of their guests.
We liked our stay so much that on the morning of our departure, we called and asked if we could stay an additional night. The front desk and manager juggled and made it happen without having to change rooms.. We were a late booking and so we didnt get a room overlooking the courtyard...but one overlooking the parking lot....and if this was their least good room, then all I can say is that there cannot be a bad room in the hotel because it was a lovely , light filled, spacious room with high quality, well kept finishes. We are choosy and tend to stay upmarket and the Landsby was as nice as many hotels for twice the price. Our only hope is that it doesnt get "over-discovered" and get expensive. Well done to the management team and staff.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your lovely review of your stay with us. I am truly delighted to hear how it was a success. It is wonderful that our accommodations, staff, and central location hit the mark for you. I hope to welcome you both back next time you're in Solvang.

Reviewed August 15, 2019

Solvang is a very nice place and offers a lot for wine experience The hairdryer exploded with sparks and fire shine and had to be stopped manually as the safety fuse did not respond. It took 2 attempts to get a replacement. My wife is still paralyzed about the event

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank GobalTraveller
Barry_Prescott, General Manager at The Landsby, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Solvang overall. I appreciate your feedback as it allows us to improve upon our facility and guest experience. I'd like to apologize for your unfortunate experience. Rest assured I've addressed this with staff for future reservations. However, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have further questions or concerns. I hope you consider staying with us again next time you visit Solvang.

Barry P

Reviewed August 14, 2019

We stayed at The Landsby for our anniversary and they upgraded our room! When we got to the room, there was a card wishing us a happy anniversary... so sweet! The hotel is beautiful and the restaurant and bar are welcoming, delicious, and fun. Staff at the hotel is fantastic! The hotel is located in a perfect spot for walking around town. 10/10

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Barry_Prescott, General Manager at The Landsby, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review and I'm thrilled we were able to help make your anniversary special. I hope to welcome you back again next time you're in Solvang!