Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews beautiful hotel happy hour hotel restaurant central location walking distance spacious room wine tasting in town los olivos santa ynez wine country the main street vin mad pits aesthetic pet
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2019

We came with a friend just for a quiet breakfast - and what a breakfast it was! Great food and service, lovely dining area, and QUIET so one could hear her companions and have a real conversation. Loved the vibe and decor of the hotel - had to take pictures of the lobby for inspiration for my home remodel. What a darling place in a great location!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
BarryPrescott, General Manager at The Landsby, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Thanks for your kind words! I'm thrilled you enjoyed breakfast at our signature restaurant Mad & Vin. We're very excited about our newly remodeled lobby area, so I'm glad you got some inspiration for your own remodel. Hope to welcome you back to dine with us again.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

We saw Solvang on Vanderpump Rules when the girls took a weekend trip there and stayed at The Landsby. We had the most amazing time. This hotel was absolutely stunning and the food was delicious. We will definitely be coming back!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your lovely review! I'm thrilled your stay with us was a success after seeing the Vanderpump Rules episode and I look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

Location was great, property was lovely (newly remodeled) and when we had a small issue, the staff immediately handled the problem! That's the sign of a good hotel. Things happen sometimes. The question is, how do they handle it? The Landsby is top notch!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank biggsuzi
Barry_Prescott, General Manager at The Landsby, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Thanks for your lovely review and kind words! It has made my day to hear how my staff was able to accommodate you during your visit. We strive to offer the highest quality service so I'm glad we hit the mark for you. I hope you choose to stay with us again next time you're in our area.

Reviewed June 3, 2019

In my opinion, the Landsby is the best value hotel in Solvang. It is conveniently located at the heart of this Dutch town in Southern California. Stayed at this property second time already and I still like it very much.

I like the modern European design of the hotel. It is not a 5 star hotel but it is stylish from inside and out. It doesn't offer 5 star service, but it gives you the comfort you desire as a guest. Rooms are very clean and beds are comfy. You would fall in love with it once you stay there.

They have one and only restaurant. It was outstanding no matter for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Tried many different dishes and none disappoints me. I saw some locals dine at the restaurant. The restaurant is slightly pricier than others in town but worth it. Must try.

One thing to note, they only offer booking of two consecutive days during weekend which is not ideal for traveller looking for flexibility. Also, you have call or email them to make books.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank fniu

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I truly appreciate your kind words and feedback. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us, most notably our accommodations and signature restaurant Mad & Vin. I'd like to note that we do offer online booking through our website but guests are more than welcome to call or email for reservations as well. I hope you choose to stay with us again next time you're in Solvang!

Reviewed May 26, 2019

great location- easy to park, stylish decor, yummy food- and wont break the bank- fun town to visit- dinner was noisy due to a hen night but not unbearable- food really good and friendly service- best breakfast I've had in ages

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Barry_Prescott, General Manager at The Landsby, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Thanks for your kind review, Anne! I'm glad to hear we hit the mark for you in terms of central location, decor, food, and service. I hope to welcome you back again next time you find yourself in our area.