“Picnic on the patio”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Picnic on the patio”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Applied my $10 tasting fee to a bottle of wine which made it all worthwhile, Had a picnic on the front patio which was sheltered from the elements

Visited July 2013

54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 158 helpful votes
“Phenomenal wine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Wow! This wine is spectacular. The 3clone Chardonnay is rich, velvety, with vanilla and a hint of oak. Yummy! There are so many fabulous pinots I won't even try to explain. You must stop here. The tasting room is sophisticated and top notch.

Visalia, California
135 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,212 helpful votes
“Great wine! Great hostess!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

From the moment we got in the girl who helped us was very knowledge about the wines, I don't like whites that much but they have great Chardonnay I ended up buying over $300 on wines, I also tried their cheese pairing which was delicious!! I will come back to this winery every time I am in town!!

3 Thank MONTYHADES
Stateline, Nevada
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Same great wines under new ownership”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

Have not been here since the new owners took over the winery.

We were greeted by the server. She was perky and knew her Wrath wines.
We tried the San Saba vineyard Pinot which was great. Great blend of flavors.
We purchased a Chardonnay too.

Both wines were well balanced although at 40+ per bottle they are expensive and not an everyday drinking wine for most.

With any wines you need to try them yourself. You cannot go by others unless most of the reviews say it's terrible-or worse.

I am glad that Wrath started wine tastings again. They have a beautiful winery set in their vineyards with a small pond.

I think that this should be one of your planned stops your next trip down river road.

ching ching