“GREAT place for lunch”
Review of Wild Note Cafe

Wild Note Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Note Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 79 Restaurants in Solana Beach
Cuisines: American, Diner, Contemporary
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are located in the heart of the Solana Beach Cedros Design District, within walking distance of the Amtrack Station. Also, just two blocks off the 101, Wild Note Cafe is located near a bus stop.
Reviewed April 30, 2009

I try to stop at the Wild Note Cafe every time I am in San Diego. The service is amazing and I love the food. I have only been for lunch but I am sure dinner is great too.

1  Thank Craigb2

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed December 9, 2007

Absolutely delicious lobster shrimp chowder, and the rosemary sourdough that came with it was scrumptious too! Warm friendly service, and our iced teas were never empty. Very quick delivery of food, perfect when our concert next door was about to start.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook