“Good lunch spot”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I found this little restaurant by chance walking from the Marriott Courtyard Hotel next door. It is hidden away in the Mercado Del Sol Center. It was crowded for lunch and after tasting one of the lunch specials I could see why. Large portions reasonably priced and delicious. Service was efficient and friendly.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We ate at this restaurant twice for lunch and both times we had great, friendly service, the food was tasty and healthy, and all that for a reasonable price. Just next to Courtyard by Marriott.

1  Thank PopOle19
Reviewed January 3, 2014

went in here because of their high ratings on yelp and i wasn't disappointed. the place is cozy and warm. Pleasant atmosphere. Service was ok.. but the tasty food more than made up for everything! the portions were a good size and i didn'f it very pricey either ( we had a meal which included the curry and rice was round $10) . Our friends ordered a bowl of soup and the quantity was quite large

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband was taking a class at the Marriott Courtyard next door and this was only one of a couple of restaurants within walking distance.

OMG . . . SUPERB food, wonderful service.

We ate here FOUR times in FIVE DAYS! I would FLY BACK to eat there if I could.

I stopped in one day at 4pm because I needed a place to have a beer until 5pm when my husband was finished with his class. Although the restaurant was closed they let me in, let me buy a beer and then proceeded to GIVE me a FREE appetizer and than the owner came out and talked with me. WHAT A DELIGHT!

The food here is truly amazing. We ate off of the lunch menu three times and the dinner menu once. All of the soups are incredible and every single dish was prepared exactly to the spice level that we requested.

I WISH I COULD GO BACK!!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

The food was delicious, good portion size. service was great, but restaurant is a little cramped. Worth the trip