“Clint Eastwood”

Parioli Italian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Parioli Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 76 Restaurants in Solana Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

This is a local place that you just find Clint at. Lamb very good orange breaking pudding very interesting a little dry. Couples place but I are at the bar solo

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The food was delicious, the ambiance comfortable neighborhood restaurant, the staff are super friendly and helpful.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Lunch menu is extensive and good value. Their bread is delicious and is served with every meal. They have a small outdoor seating area. Desserts are overpriced.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

So i really wanted to like this place I been here a couple of times. I have been looking for a nice place to do a big red hats event. This was on my list of places due to the fact that one of my friends daughter recommended it to me. So I have gone a couple of times to see what this place is all about and how the food is. I have no complaints really about the food. It was very good. I even saw the chef making rounds by some of the table and talking to people wich was unique to say the least you don't see that a lot. How ever prices are very high for the portions. As far as the manager or who ever he was all I have to say is bad things. He was dressed very shabby; holes in the pants and a dirty stained shirt really i almost thought he was a homeless person, but then saw how the servers were talking to him. Also all I heard everytime I was here was this man screaming in some other language at all the people around him no one was safe from his rath. I was witness to one event when one of the servers through a tantrum and ran back to the kitchen yelling and screaming then all you heard was a bunch of glass breaking. All I can say is this is the most unprofessional reasturant that I have ever had the pleasure of being at. I just can not go here any longer. I can't stand by and support an establishment that has no respect for their employees. The last time I was here happened to be today at lunch time when I had the privilege of over hearing the manager tell the chef that he had to send his wife and child home. They were not welcome in his establishment. I don't know what kind of place pratices policies like this but I feel any place should be family friendly especially when I see this same manager trump in all kinds of friends and his girlfriend on a nightly basis and even gives them everything for free. I never saw any of them get a check. So you take a chance when going here if you like drama then this is the right place for you. I however will be taking my business to another place.

2  Thank margie c
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The lobster and scallop pasta was extremely delicious, but the eggplant was not very flavorful and had a bland bechamel sauce on it. The atmosphere was romantic - we sat next to the fireplace. They also have a happy hour from 3-6 AND 9-12, so we ate late and then did our drinking. Even more surprising is that if you go way around in the back, they have a room where they show whatever kind of movie you are in the mood for on a big screen. While we were in the bar, we struck up a conversation with the owner who was friendly and made us feel more like we were in his home rather than a restaurant. What can I say - it's a unique, intimate, friendly restaurant.