“Disappointed”

Parioli Italian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Parioli Italian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 76 Restaurants in Solana Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2012

After reading the reviews I was looking forward to my first dinner in Solana Beach. Unfortunately, the food did not live up to my expectations. I had the seafood risotto which was not creamy, under seasoned and the seafood was totally over cooked. It's ashame because it's a nice little restaurant and the service was good.

Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

We were very impressed with our food and wine but we were a bit shocked when we got our bill. Things are a bit on the pricey side but honestly the food was so good and well prepared it was worth it. Everyone working there spoke with an Italian accent so they must know a thing or two about Italian food! The service was great (they constantly refilled our waters -- many places aren't good about that anymore) and though we didn't try any, the dessert menu looked amazing.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is the best Italian food I've found in the San Diego area the Ravioli is killer!, fish, salads, actually everything I have tried there is really good! Atmosphere, service and food are all top notch.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

In Short – Colorful setting, a gathering place for dates. Northern and Southern Italian seafood dishes on their menu' come sauced and in generous portions. Ravioli filled with lobster and is light and yummy. The Salmon was quiet spettacular, and tomato-saffron-fennel mussels and clams a makes up for perfect start.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

My colleague and I were staying at the Courtyard right next door, so we wandered over the first night to see how this place was. The food was quite good so we went back the second night to try more things. We were very pleased.

1  Thank rawzins