“The food was great” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Spring Valley, California
“The food was great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I had the glass noodles with vegetables and my friend had the twisted sisters. Both plates were great. The server was very polite and the atmosphere was very nice.

Visited April 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Solana Beach- a foodie's paradise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Granted, I wasn't going to the really nice places, but the fare I ate in Solana Beach was very impressive. After writing out winners at Claire's and Pizza Port, Bangkok Bay completed the trifecta by serving up the Thai lunch I was looking for. Although I love Thai food, I eat it enough to make me a little picky about it. Bangkok Bay left me nothing to complain about. Nothing fancy, not too touristy, it just struck me as a place the locals go to get their Thai cravings satiated. That is probably why we liked it so much as well.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank orange-u-tall
San Diego
“Hidden Thai gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We've been coming here for several years so figured its time to share here even though that mean more competition for tables. One of the best Tom Kha soups I've had and lots of vegetarian options. Their curries are amazing (the green is a personal favorite). Nice selection of wines to compliment your meal. If you are local (or staying in one of the near by hotels) take out is always an option if it is too crowded and you're hungry. Food always hot with very generous portions. On line menu easy to navigate.

• Visited March 2013
Carlsbad, California
“Best Thai in North County”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We selected this restaurant based on proximity to Belly Up where we had tickets to a show. What we didn't realize is that we were discovering our new go to place for Thai. It was packed on a Tuesday night - we got a table right away and loved the environment. Good service, ordered quickly and loved our food - we got the pineapple fried rice and chicken curry. Both were really good. We will definitely be back - loved everything about it and it was the best thai both of us have had in a long time.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank MrandMrsMc4
Aptos, California
“Very decent Thai food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I am always impressed w authentic foods. This is very decent Thai food and for the price an excellent place to dine. All curries are good but the red is ...Wow!