“A must when in Cardiff...”
Review of T's Cafe

T's Cafe
Ranked #35 of 76 Restaurants in Solana Beach
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have been here a few times and my boyfriend goes here pretty much every Saturday before and after surfing. I love this place! What can I say? The Bloody May's are delicious and practically a meal at $8. The double decker sandwich will give you a boost if needed and the breakfasts' look delicious. I normally get a sandwich when i go (thats what i like) the bread is fresh and the location is perfect...

Reviewed August 16, 2012

T's Cafe is like a second home to me. My husband and I go there at least once every 2 weeks and we love their breakfast (scrambles and omlettes are great, not to mention the tuna melt!). The staff is super friendly and it is a great atmosphere!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My son and I ate here after participating in the San Diego Century bike ride in May 2012. First time dining here and it won't be the last. The food was excellent and the staff friendly.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The food was average diner food. It wasn't too greasy. I had a chicken sandwich and was surprised that it wasn't a chicken breat, but sliced deli chicken. Would have been so much better with a breast. Also would have given a "fresh" feel to the rest of the sandwich.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Simple pastry shop with outstanding taste for freshly prepared pastry. There are a few tables outside but this place mostly is for take-out.

1  Thank LarryErickson