“Awesome NEW lodge and Casino”

Lucky 7 Casino & Hotel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Indian casino with 330 slot machines, three blackjack tables, 4 poker tables, full service restaurant, sports bar, fuel mart, 71 hotel rooms, event center, and a bingo hall that seats 150 players.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Been stopping here for years. Always do good on the games, but now they have a new hotel. WOW really nice. avoid the restaurant. go to Bookings and eat !!!!!

1  Thank ssfamily758

Reviewed November 4, 2013

As with all California casinos, this place did an excellent job of emptying my wallet. Maybe it’s my imagination, but it seems like the machines at these Indian casinos are programmed to get revenge on the white man. ;-) Just kidding. But seriously, I’ve never had much luck at a Native American casino. However, it’s a long way to Vegas, so if you’re in the area this is definitely the best place to gamble.

The casino was very clean and nice, and the employees were very friendly and helpful. We signed up for the frequent-gambler card, and got a promotional gift of some sort (don’t remember what it was). Even though I lost my shirt, it didn’t feel too bad about it. I don’t mind donating to the Native American community. I admire that culture, and it’s great that they are able to build casinos.

This casino has a hotel, but we stayed down the road at the Ship Ashore resort. The place was fine, and it was the cheapest ocean-view room I’ve ever had. Having said that, the hotel at the casino seemed like it would be very nice. We might stay at the casino next time.

4  Thank Jim_and_Barbie
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Thursdays they have Senior lunch from 11:30 to 2. Wife and I hadn't done this in awhile but we were in area so thought we'd give it a try. Ordered the lasagne because that's what we used to get because it was good and they gave you a decent amount. They only have a few items on the menu for the Senior Lunch and I've tried everything. Liked the meat loaf but portion was skimpy and left hungry, the chicken fried steak was too crisp and I thought left over from a previous Thursday, etc. Anyway we arrived at about 1 PM and only a few people in restaurant. Our lasagne consisted of about a 3" square slice and a piece of garlic bread-that was it. At least they used to throw in an orange slice. Only $5 with club card but with tip and tax not really worth it when you leave hungry. We used to dine here quite a bit and it was hit or miss and I don't think we'll take another chance. And the casino area really reeks of smoke now too.

2  Thank Tom95531
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This Casino fits the population because its nice lots of games, the payout not to high, but fun and this maybe the night life here but all should check it out.

3  Thank midge1955
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was very disappointed with the restaurant at the Lucky 7. The food was greasy and poorly cooked.. I had a chicken dish and was highly unhappy with it. The salad bar is limited in its selections as well...It's a casino. so if you gamble its alright. sodas and refreshments are free, but it doesn't compensate for poor food in the restaurant. I won't go back that's for sure.

4  Thank JohnGarciaJr