“World class mountain biking and activities ”

SkyPark at Santa's Village
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Skyforest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are an adventure theme park located at the iconic Santa's Village near Lake Arrowhead, CA. The Village has been meticulously restored for new generations of guests for years to come! Our attractions are all designed for families and friends to get outside and use their bodies in the fresh mountain air: world-class mountain bike trails, ziplines, ice or roller skating, rock climbing and bouldering, archery, bungee-trampolines, pedal cars, and the North Pole Train. We also have a delightful and etertaining cast of characters from the Northwoods including Santa and Mrs. Claus, Celwyn Claus, Princess SugarPlum, Princess Evergreen, Arrow, and many more. Our Tunes in the Trees brings together great local bands and music lovers in our beautiful forest setting. We also have 2 restaurants, pub, coffee shop, bakery, and candy and ice cream shop. Our gift stores have unique and wonderful wares. Our Adventure Center has bike rentals and all you need to experience your next adventure.
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

I have a season pass and have been here several times, but this is the first time writing a review. The mountain bike trails are some of the best I’ve ever ridden. The Village is nicely redone and a lot of thought and detail has gone into reopening this place. The bake shop and Pedal Pub are a great place to get a treat and a nice meal; I have had the Philly Cheesesteak, Burger, and the “Sloppy Santa” pulled pork sandwich. All are very good. This last trip, I tried the Zipline for the first time. It was awesome! There are many other activities for the entire family, and this place only seems to get better with every visit. I’m glad and proud to support this place. I will be renewing my season pass this summer when it expires.

Jaime F, Public Relations Manager at SkyPark at Santa's Village, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Thanks for your positive review and support, geeneou5! Have you been here on Demo Thursdays? We offer our demo bikes for $15 for the day and one of those great burgers and a beer (or soda) for $10! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience. We never grow tired of hearing when our guests are enjoying the Park and the shops in the Village! You made our day! Hope we see you again soon!

All reviews
"cookies"
"pedal pub"
"barbecue restaurant"

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Jacob & JT running the zip line were delightful and very helpful and funny too. I always wanted to go to Santa’s village as a kid in the 80’s and it was worth the wait!!
Every employee from the st nicks cafe to the archery that we met was so great I would hire them for my own company. Kudos to all

Jaime F, Public Relations Manager at SkyPark at Santa's Village, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Thanks for giving our awesome team a shout out, Dianne! We're delighted you had a "Best time ever" at the Park! I speak for the entire team when I say, we love what we do because of guests like you! We appreciate you!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

SkyPark at Santa’s Village in Lake Arrowhead is a not to be missed experience! Great dining, fun historical features and exciting activities for the whole family! Something for everyone here and a fun day together creating memories. Any time of the year this is a treat for any age!

Jaime F, Public Relations Manager at SkyPark at Santa's Village, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to give us some review love, 1hulacowgirl! We are happy you are making some memories with us! We appreciate you!

Reviewed February 21, 2018

This was a wonderful day with our elementary-school-aged kids. We had a blast and stayed from opening until closing time, taking advantage of the climbing, bungee jump, zip line, scavenger hunt, mini-train, and a long hike in the forest. Extremely well-maintained and expertly staffed, and with beautifully-styled details throughout. We got a friendly welcome from Andrew at the Frozen Falls rock-climbing area; he patiently and kindly talked us through the process and helped each of us choose an appropriate climb. The Gingerbread Bakery hooked us up with delicious cinnamon roles & gingerbread cake, then we had a terrific meal at the Pedal Pub. Before we left, we selected our Christmas Tree ornaments for next holiday (yes, it's early...) at the Sky Trading Company. I can't wait to come back. Worth the drive from LA.

Jaime F, Public Relations Manager at SkyPark at Santa's Village, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to give us some review love! We're so happy you and your family enjoyed the Park! Also, thanks for the shout-out to Andrew! I will pass it along to him. It will make his day! We appreciate you and your family and hope you'll come back to play again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 20, 2018

We went to Santas Village for the nostalgia....stayed for a full day of adventure. What use to be a sleepy day wandering around "tame" entertainment has turned into a day of zip lining (two zip lines for young and old), rock climbing (two locations again for young and old), train ride, archery, bungee jumping, off road biking, ice skating, and many dining venues. My three grandsons (ages 4, 6, and 8) spent two hours ice skating,,even though they had never ice skated before. A completely enjoyable day of adventure mixed with the Sanats Village feeling of the past. I highly recommend this for a day outing. I know we will be going back!

1  Thank Gary I
Jaime F, Public Relations Manager at SkyPark at Santa's Village, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Thank you for this wonderful review of the Park, Gary! So happy to hear that you and your grandsons enjoyed all we have to offer! We are planning a fun day for grandparents and grandchildren to make some memories on Grand Parents Day this year! Mark your calendar for Sunday, September 9th! Thanks again for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate you!