Grand Vista Hotel
Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites(Simi Valley)(Great Value!)
$125
$118
BestWestern.com
$110
Motel 6 Simi Valley(Simi Valley)
$90
  • Pool
$119
Hotels.com
$174
Radisson Hotel Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$148
Radisson
Staybridge Suites Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
$124
Ramada Chatsworth(Los Angeles)
$142
$118
$98
Travelocity
All reviewsreagan libraryrefrigerator and microwavebusiness centerthe hotel offerscoffee makerdefinitely stay here againnice staysimifreewayratescalifornia
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Great stay! Staff were all wonderful and helpful. Did not have the buffet breakfast, a little pricey for what they offered. Hotel had a gym, whirlpool and a pool. Clean and very kept up hotel. Room was clean and nice,

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank domsgirl
tlasure, General Manager at Grand Vista Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am always glad to hear that my staff was helpful as we take great pride in giving excellent service as well as providing a clean comfortable room to every guest. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Just stayed there for one night. The price is right for the hotel. The hotel is old. You can tell when walk in your room because you can smell it. But everything is clean and well maintained. The bed is soft & comfortable. Did not use the Wi-Fi. But did use wired connect at room. They even provide the Ethernet cable. The free breakfast was ok, nothing special.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LoveTrav8

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel and taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are proud to offer a great product at an incomparable value. It is our goal to provide exceptional guest service and make our customers feel at home. I am happy to see that some of the staff’s efforts have been noticed and I will share your comments with them. Your comments help us to know how we can improve and provide exceptional service.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We found this hotel on Hotels.com and could not have been more pleased. We had plans to visit the Ronald Reagan Presential Library and this location was terrific. It is right off of the Highwaywith easy on and off access. The room was large and well maintained. The hotel was quiet and the staff extremely polite. We were offered a $10 updgrade which afforded us two beverages in the evening and two continental breakfasts in the hotels dinningroom. Dinner was good and the breakfast choices above average.

Room Tip: We had a croner room on the fourth floor in the back - large, clean and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Purrplemickey

Thank you for choosing the Grand Vista Hotel and posting your gracious comments. It is guest comments like yours that ensure that exceptional guest service is always our top priority. We are proud to offer a great product at an incomparable value.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I got this hotel thru priceline.com and this was the best deal for an excellent place. I will surely be back to visit. The staff was very nice and informative. My only problem I had was my key. Locale is excellent, you can walk across the street to the plaza which provides many stores and restuarants. Walmart was near, only 40 mins to Los Angeles. Very clean! Too bad they're a small chain.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank soniabj

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. The staff works hard to provide exceptional guest service and a home away from home for our guests. I happy to see their efforts being appreciated and will share your comments. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I really enjoyed this hotel. It was very inexpensive, but had all of the amenities I was looking for. Comfortable bed, quiet, free wi-fi, and a great fitness center. You can upgrade for $10 and get 2 breakfast coupons

Room Tip: I had a room facing away from the highway
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you are so kind as to share your experience. Your 100% satisfaction is very motivational. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.