“Very Nice Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Simi Valley
Temecula, United States
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hotel is the right price for Business or Family, Pool area is very nice and clean the rooms are older decor but very clean and the 2nd floor has a great patio overlooking the courtyard. This is also very close to food and Fwy. made for a nice stay. It appears to be an outdoor hotel but it is really not and the area is a nice part of the city and seems very safe.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

POSADADHS, Manager at Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
We are all so glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will be back soon.

Daniel Schmidt-Hughes, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a very pleasant hotel - nicely appointed rooms with a good range of amenities. The staff were friendly and helpful. A full breakfast buffet was served each morning. The hot tub in courtyard was quite pleasant, although the cool was a bit cool. A very reasonable deal - although it was a bit out of our way, we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

POSADADHS, Manager at Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay! The staff here truly wants every guest to have an excellent experience throughout their stay and it is wonderful when we get to read comments such as yours. We look forward to the opportunity to serve your travel needs in the future.

Crescent City, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have stayed at this motel twice before and have had a good experience each time. The room on this visit was not as good as I have had in the past. The bathroom door did not close completely and the shower did not function as it should have. Their breakfast is wonderful. Overall it is a nice place to stay and I would recommend it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Lehi, Utah, United States
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This hotel is older, but has been renovated. It is the Spanish architecture style and has a inner courtyard with pool, hot tub etc. Lobby is large, and a bit older.

The rooms are comfortable, beds good and everything was very clean. The AC units can be a bit loud, but will keep the room cool. The room is decorated a bit loud for my taste, but ok.

They have a nice breakfast with made to cook omelet's and eggs. It can get busy, so I would recommend going early.

In general, not a bad place to stay when visiting family or friends in Simi Valley.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was so very excited to learn that I with my free night stay I earned by staying 3 separate stays at Best Western that I had my pick of any Best Western Hotel and so I choose this one because of the Suites they have advertised. Only to have my excitement diminish upon arrival. Not only did I not receive a suite. I was refused check-in because I use a "Pre-Paid" Credit Card from "green-dot." I was told that this type of card is not excepted here. So I had to walk everywhere just to buy another "Pre-Paid" card that was excepted. I asked about the shuttle van "That sir is for weddings and air-ports only I was told. So now its one of hottest days and I have to walk to stores just to pay money for a card I'll only use once. Now about the staff at front desk. We're they help-full? Sure were. With a smirk on his face he advised me about the walk to Ralph's 3 miles away. Upon return was told check out was Promptly at 11:00 am and breakfast was served from 6-9 am only don't be late. They mean it too. When clock hit 9:00 am everything was gone off tables in a blink of an eye. It sure looked good only I made it there in time to see it disappear to the back kitchen area. Now about the other indemnities. Laundry is on grounds. But be prepared for long wait if you have clothing to wash. There's over 130 rooms here with "One (1) Washer & One (1) Dryer" Yes I said one each no more... So for those that have kids or are traveling you'll need to look up a place or you can pay them to have it done which I believe is the purpose of the 1 & 1 washer dryer. Other then that the place was great. Nice large rooms, lots of parking and the pool looked good. Only couldn't use it due to a wedding taking place.

Smile Always
Dino

Room Tip: For $350.00+ Night one of the suites.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank DinoSoke

sunnyvale, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

very good services and accommodations. Breakfast is awesome. Rooms are clean and large. The parking lot is good but don't have coverage, no problem. We get to hotel late and was received very well. Bathroom is good to. I definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am glad you enjoyed our location as well as all of the amenities. We take great pride in providing excellent service as well as a clean comfortable room to every guest. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Greenville Ohio, United States
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The hotel was well appointed and spacious rooms. The staff was great with helpful hints and directions. Also they had lots of discount coupons to offer for Disney Land and tours of LA. Overall I would give this hotel a 100 percent.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Simi Valley
Palm Garden Hotel
Palm Garden Hotel
#2 of 9 in Thousand Oaks
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village

Been to Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!