“Delicious lunch menu”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bournemouth
“Delicious lunch menu”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Really enjoyed the lunch menu - excellent value for money, good sized servings, food was excellent and staff welcoming. Went there twice in one week as it was such good value - enjoyed it just as much the second time as the first!

• Visited June 2014

Ventura County, USA
“Quick and inexpensive lunch specials near the movie theater.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The lunch special includes appetizer of crunchy noodles, hot tea, soup, a fried wonton, salad, fried or white rice, and a large selection of entrees. My favorite is the sweet and pungent chicken, which is not very spicy. Service was fast, if a bit gruff. The portion was good size for the price. Nearby is the "cheap" movie theater so you can have a bargain date be eating here then seeing a movie.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank City_Girls_CA
Simi Valley, California, United States
“Always satisfied”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was spoiled with a fantastic Szechuwan restaurant in Thousand Oaks but was pleased to find this one in Simi Valley. After eating here at least 10 times (at their location or via delivery) I've found the food to be consistent. I have yet to be disapointed with anything I've ordered. The ONLY thing that seems a little on the puny size would be the wontons which seem to be pretty expensive given how tiny they are but honestly they are so delicious I still can't help but order them. If you have it delivered you should expect it to be about an hour before it arrives but again it is worth the wait. It arrives in re-usable containers that I adore--hot and steamy! I LOVE their hot and sour soup...MMMMmm! Honestly though I can't tell you what not to order becuase I think we've just about tried everything on the list and it is always a hit whether it's just my husband and I or the entire clan which can be upwards of 15 people total. If you're craving Asian and don't want sushi THIS is the must-go-to place in Simi Valley without question!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Laura H
“Terrible customer service”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

They do not go above and beyond for their customers and that is a big issue for me considering that I spend so much money every month at this restaurant I personally am going to look for a different Chinese restaurant to give my patronage to. Also there was a dish that just was not that good and after one bite. Decided to send it back and they made us feel like that was unaccepatable. Customer service is lacking at this establishment.

2 Thank Grateful100k
Simi Valley, CA
“Good food!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Our favorite place to come for Chinese food in Simi Valley. Overall menu is delicious. But their tangerine beef is the best, and I believe me, I have been trying lots of tangerine beef in other restaurants and nothing is this good. It's lightly dredged with flour, fried and mixed with the sweet and tangy tangerine sauce. Got to have it every time I come here or order to go.

• Visited October 2011